What Information Do We Collect?
When you visit our website you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly decide to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and website usage information collected on an accumulate basis as you and others surf the site.
1. Personal Information You Decide to Provide
You will provide us information about yourself, your website and your business or company when you purchase ScorpionGod Lair products and services or when you register for our email newsletters or when you contact us in any form we’ve provided in the site.
When you contact us via email, we reserve the rights to keep all those email messages including your responses and ours with your email address.
2. Website Usage Information
Like many other commercial websites, our site uses an industry standard technology called “cookies” and Web server logs to collect information about how visitors use this website. Information gathered through cookies and web server logs include the date and time of the visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our site, and the websites you’ve visited just before you arrive our website and just after you went out of our site.
What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a simple text file which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, the computer that website is stored, requests permission to store a cookie file in your computer’s hard disk in a place which is specially designed to store cookies. A cookie cannot be used to spread viruses or run any programs and this cookie procedure is same for any website you visit.
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
Broadly speaking, we use personal information for the purposes of,
- Expanding our business activities.
- Providing exceptional customer support.
- Making available other offers, discounts to our customers and potential customers.
- Notifying you our new products and services or changes to our site.
- Informing you about Special Offers that we think you’d find important or valuable.
However, you may easily opt-out from our notifications by clicking the unsubscribe link which can be found in each of our emails to you.
How Do We Use Information We Collect from Cookies?
Sharing Information with Third Parties
The information we collect is used to improve the content of this site and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes. That being said, your information could be shared under the following circumstances:
- We use third parties to facilitate our business, including, but not limited to, sending email and processing payments. In connection with these offerings and business operations, these third parties may have access to your personal information for use in connection with those business activities.
- If it becomes necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the law or comply with legal process served on us or affiliated parties; (b) protect and defend our rights and property, our site, the users of our site, and/or our affiliated parties; (c) act under circumstances to protect the safety of users of our site, us, or third parties.
Websites Linked From And Linked To This Site?